Rose Bowl Flea Market
This Valentines Day my boyfriend and I wanted to stray from traditions. It just so happened that the Pasadena Rose Bowl Flea Market fell on February 14th. It would be our first time going, so we decided to bring you guys along. (and of course Katelyn and Hannah!)
The Pasadena Rose Bowl Flea Market happens every second Sunday of the month. If you've never been, I’d recommend going at least once in your life. You can find practically everything there; From old to new, to staple and statement pieces.
A few tips I learned from this trip:
1. Bring more than enough water and snacks.
2. It's all out doors so wear sunblock and protective gear.
3. Some places don't have fitting rooms so wear clothes you can easily slip things over.
4. Don’t be afraid to haggle. They expect you to do so and thats why things seem a little on the pricey side.
5. Bring cash! It’s cash only and $8 to get in.
6. Unfortunately pets are not allowed so leave your pup at home and not in your car.
7. Know what works for you and if it’s worth it. Don’t feel temped the buy something just because it's at the Rose Bowl Flea Market. Chances are you’ll find something that is the same, similar or better at the next tent.
8. Bring your own bag or cart to carry your findings.
The next Rose Bowl Flea Market is coming soon so get ready! I hope to see you there.
Check out our Instagram to see what else we scored!